The Beginning Of The Pharma Manufacturing Revolution
The mounting pressures from time to market, quality products and streamlined operations, have finally sparked investments in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Building on the successful Continuous Manufacturing and PFS series, the Aseptic Processing & Sterilization in Pharma Summit will gather senior experts in the community to benchmark their approaches to drive quality of sterile pharmaceutical drugs, particularly in complex biologics and combination products.
- Learn about latest AP and sterilization technologies for biologics and injectables
- Refine your control strategy and risk assessment program to minimize deviation and eliminate contamination
- Assess global cGMP guidelines on sterile manufacturing to ensure compliance
- Validate sterile manufacturing model and align with real-time monitoring to ensure product safety
- Strengthen partnerships with your CMOs and suppliers across all manufacturing sites for best-in-class
If it’s time to modernize your manufacturing strategy, let your journey begin here. Benchmark against your peers, share best practice and learn from successes and failures in the field.